Alpine Home Health Care is actively seeking Registered Nurses, with a background in Pediatric care, who want to provide care to clinically complex patients in a home setting must be able to case manage. Immediate openings for Full-Time Field RN's in Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Manhattan. One year of inpatient experience preferred. Prior home care experience required.
* The RN Care Coordinator is a field-based nursing position
* Perform patient assessments in order to implement best Plan of Care
* Coordinate resources & services for assigned case load; working with the patient, family & physician
* Maintain up-to-date / accurate documentation for assigned cases
* Maintains a cooperative relationship among health care teams
* Bilingual Field Nurses a BIG Plus!
* English / Spanish
* Valid NYS Registered Nurses license
* Minimum 1 year home care experience
* Relevant CHHA experience a BIG Plus
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
* Experience with Electronic Medical Records preferred
Locations We Serve:
* New York City, NY
* Bronx, New York
* Brooklyn, New York
* Queens, New York
We Offer the Following
* Excellent Compensation Package
* Professional Growth & Stability
* Innovative Training Programs
* Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
* Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
* Flexible Spending Programs
* Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
ALPINE HOME HEALTH CARE founded in 2008, is a Certified Home Health Agency [CHHA] proudly serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Queens.
Associated topics: care unit, coronary, domiciliary, maternal, nurse, recovery, staff nurse, surgery, surgical, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.