Centers Health Care is actively seeking RN's to join our Nursing Relocation Program!!!
Why should you relocate?
Living in the NYC Metropolitan area can be expensive and crowded. Who wouldn't love a fresh start with much more affordable housing and MUCH cleaner air? Imagine not having to take the train or bus to work. Your move to Upstate NY could be the first step of the rest of your life.
Apply and be invited to join us for a tour of the facility and surrounding area to learn more about this unique opportunity
What we offer Registered Nurses:
* First six months of rent are on us
* Tuition reimbursement program for your student loans
* $500 towards your moving expenses
* Spousal job placement assistance
* A tour of our facility and the surrounding area
* Housing assistance
* One-month trial period
* Facility referral program
* 2-tiered insurance plan- medical and dental included
* Free scrubs
RN Duties and Requirements:
* Provides advice & support to the Residents and their families
* Monitoring Residents and administering medication and treatments
* Documents Resident care services by charting in Resident & dept. records
* Protects Residents & staff by adhering to infection-control policies & protocols
* Resolves Resident problems & needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies
* Assures quality of care by adhering to Facility philosophies & standards of care
* Maintains Resident confidence by keeping information confidential
* Previous LTC experience required
* Full time, sub-acute and Sigmacare knowledge a plus
* Should work well in a team environment
* Current New York State RN License
* Long-Term Care Experience Preferred
* Solid computer skills; working knowledge of MS Office
* Excellent communication skills
* Should be friendly and a team worker
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including inpatient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer ?M/F/D/V
Associated topics: cardiothoracic, care, care unit, maternal, mhb, psychatric, psychiatric, surgical, transitional, unit
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.