Full-Time Field Nurse RN, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Registered Nurses to perform visits to patients for our Licensed Home Care Agency in the 5 boroughs of New York. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
WE WELCOME NEW GRADUATES AS WELL!
* Demonstrate proficient skills to admit and reassess home health patients in regards to physician orders
* Coordinate and supervise HHAs in the delivery and discharge of patient care
* Initiate home care visits and reassess patient needs and progress on a regular basis
* Initiate the plan of care under doctor's orders
* Observe, assess and document all patient progress
* Notify physician and other personnel of changes in conditions of patients
* Educate patients and caregivers on disease process, medications, plan of care, and individualized treatment plan as well as in-home health care
* Current NYS Registered Nurse License
* Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
* Excellent communication and time-management skills
* Ability to travel to multiple patients per day
* Bilingual English & Spanish
* 4 weeks of PTO and all Legal Holidays
* Travel reimbursements
* Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm (open to flexibility)
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.