Full-Time Nurse RN Instructor, Bilingual English & Spanish
Amazing Home Care is actively seeking motivated and experienced Full-Time Registered Nurses to train and supervise home health aides in both classroom and clinical settings. The candidate should be bilingual in English and Spanish.
* Conduct PCA Training program; PCA/HHA In-service & Orientation
* Performs the function as a teacher, facilitator and a clinical role model in area of expertise
* Motivate and inspire individuals to become skilled home aides is essential
* Reviews and signs off on employees annual and initial health documents
* Initiate home care visits and reassess patient needs and progress on a regular basis
* Prior training experience is a plus
* Conduct nursing field visits on days there is no classes
* Current NYS Registered Nurse License
* A minimum of two years Registered Nurse experience, one of which must be in the provision of a Home Care Services Agency or the equivalent for individuals from out-of-state.
* Work positively and favorably with patients, families, and staff
* Excellent communication and time-management skills
* Bilingual English & Spanish
* 4 weeks of PTO and all Legal Holidays
* Travel reimbursements
* Employee Contributed Health and Dental Insurance
Shift: Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.