Registered Nurse Bilignual English & Spanish
Alpine Home Health Care is actively seeking to hire Experienced Home Care Intake RNs to work for our Certified Home Health Agency.
* Ensures effective and timely coordination of patient home care services through the timely completion of required documentation and computer data entry for new intakes, as well as timely transfer of pertinent medical data to client's physician, therapists and agency staff members.
* Assures Agency intake processes meet applicable local, state or federal licensing/regulatory requirements in addition to Agency policies and procedures.
* Conveys home health agency policy, state/federal regulations in understandable language to other health care professionals, patients, families and the general public.
* Assists referral sources in obtaining appropriate community resources, when referred patients are not appropriate for service.
* Bilingual Field Nurses a big plus!
* English / Spanish
* English / Mandarin or Cantonese
* Current license and registration as a Registered Professional Nurse in the State of New York.
* A minimum of One (1) year home care experience preferably in a Certified Home Health Agency or Two (2) years of discharge planning / case management experience.
* Thorough and working knowledge of state and federal regulations, skilled level of care, Medicare, Medicaid, Managed Care, Long Term Home Health Care, Managed Long Term Care and Third Party Insurance regulations, entitlements and reimbursement for home care.
* Ability to be self directed and work independently.
* Computer skills and ability to master Agency's clinical software program.
* Strong interpersonal verbal and written communication skills.
* Must be well organized and demonstrate the ability to prioritize job demand.
Locations We Currently Serve:
* New York City, New York
* Bronx, New York
* Brooklyn, New York
* Queens, New York
* Rockland County, New York
We Offer the Following
* Excellent Compensation Package
* Professional Growth & Stability
* Innovative Training Programs
* Employer-contributed Health and Dental Benefits
* Employer-matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
* Paid Time Off - Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
* Flexible Spending Programs
* Voluntary Employee Benefit Programs
ALPINE HOME HEALTH CARE founded in 2008, is a Certified Home Health Agency [CHHA] proudly serving the Bronx, Brooklyn, Manhattan, Queens and Rockland county.
Centers Health Care is a fully integrated post-acute care continuum offering rehabilitation and skilled nursing services in more than 45 locations covering five states. In addition, we provide special services including in-patient and home dialysis, ventilator care, and care for those with Alzheimer's. The Centers Health Care family offers Urgent Care, Managed Care, Adult Day Health Care, and Assisted Living services, as well as every level of Home Care. Centers is well known for our commitment to our employees, offering outstanding ongoing training and development, career advancement opportunities, competitive pay rates, generous compensation packages and more.
Equal Opportunity Employer -M/F/D/V
Associated topics: ambulatory, care, hospice, intensive, maternal, nurse clinical, nurse rn, psychiatric, staff nurse, unit