Registered Nurse (RN) Supervisor - weekends
University Center is seeking an experienced Registered Nurse to be an RN Supervisor for our Skilled Nursing Facility on the weekends.
* As a Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor, complete resident care requirements by scheduling and assigning nursing staff.
* The responsibility of the Registered Nurse (RN) supervisor is to establish a compassionate environment by providing support to residents & families.
* Provide information to residents & staff by answering questions and requests.
* Maintain a safe & clean working environment by implementing rules & regulations.
* Maintain resident confidence by monitoring confidential information processing.
* Maintain documentation of resident care services.
* Maintain a cooperative relationship among health care teams.
* Must hold a valid Registered Nurse (RN) license.
* Minimum 3 years of Long-Term Care experience required.
* Should be a strong and positive Team Director for all members of the staff.
* Should be familiar with EHR and Eperscribing programs.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Basic computer skills.
University Center is a 46-bed rehabilitation and skilled nursing facility located in the historic and serene neighborhood of the University Heights section of the Bronx. Our small size is unique and it enables us to tailor our care to meet the individual needs of each resident in a homelike environment. Our staff is devoted, loyal and committed to providing optimum quality of care which fosters independence and maintains dignity. University Nursing Home is a proud member of the Centers Health Care Consortium.
Associated topics: bsn, hospice, intensive care, maternal, mhb, neonatal, psychatric, registered nurse, staff nurse, unit